• Managing Partner at MAS Consulting Group, a public affairs firm that provides strategic support to senior management in corporate, political and institutional fields. The company offers its advisory services to corporations, governments, political leaders and civil society organizations.
• Director at The Hispanic Council, a think tank that promotes relations between the US Hispanic community and Spain. Based in Washington, D.C. and Madrid, its main activities are analysis and research to contribute to a better understanding between the USA and Spain.
• Professor at Comillas Pontificial University (ICADE), where he manages the Graduate Program in Public Affairs and the Graduate Program in Campaign Management and teaches the course “Political Communication and Campaign Management”.
• Active member of the LEAP Team (Leadership and Excellence in Advanced Politics), an endeavor of the International Republican Institute’s Regional Program for Europe dedicated to promote best practices in Government and Democracy through training of emerging social and political leaders.
• Vicepresident of the European Association of Political Consultants (EAPC), the premier professional association of Political Consultants and Public Affairs Professionals in Europe.
• Board Member of ACOP (Political Communication Association) an independent organization that advances the science, art, and practice of political communication in universities, research institutions, public sector organizations, etc.
• Coordinator of the Center for Public Leadership, an initiative by the Comillas Pontificial University (ICADE) and MAS Consulting which aims to promote dialogue and cooperation between politicians, businesses and civil society.
• Guest Speaker in more than 20 countries around the world in institutions such as Brookings Institution, OSCE, The George Washington University, Konrad Adenauer Foundation, International Democratic Union, etc.
• First Spanish consultant awarded by Campaigns & Elections Magazine as “Rising Star” in 2008. He has won several Pollie Awards by the American Association of Political Consultans and one Victory Award.
• Degree in Journalism by the Univerisity of Navarra; Graduate Program in Political Management by The Graduate School of Political Management of The George Washington University; Management Programa by IESE Business School; Masters in North-American Studies by Univesity of Alcalá.